Cash Flow Administrator - 12 Month FTC - Dundee - £18,000
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Cash Flow Administrator to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Dundee city centre on a temporary basis. They are offering a competitive salary and great development opportunities for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
The Middle Office department core function is to provide administration activities which support clients start of day position and trading activity in the market. This includes middle office trade management services to capture, match, settle and report all trading activity on their behalf. A key aspect of the role is to ensure that all trades are reflected correctly for accounting purposes as well as managing third-party broker and custodian relationships.
- Generate ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and company objectives
- Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations
- Innovate and challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program
- Be a subject matter expert in your team
Experience Needed For Cash Flow Administrator Role:
To be successful in this role you will have strong risk management awareness, be accurate in everything you do and show meticulous attention to detail. You’ll have strong client service skills already and will ideally have had some involvement in change initiatives. You will have familiarity with financial markets, ideally being IOC qualified with experience in accounting practices. You will have strong risk awareness, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail. You will have previously been involved with client service delivery objectives and familiarity in working to tight deadlines.
Are you this person?
I am looking for an experienced candidate who has previous responsibility within a financial services environment. Ideally, you will have at least 1 year of experience in client service delivery and controls. It is desirable that you will be degree educated in a relevant discipline, and possessing any industry recognised qualifications is also advantageous.
- Product knowledge
- Strong risk management awareness
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Involvement in change initiatives with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong client service skills
- Familiarity financial markets
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency