CASS Assurance Analyst - Permanent - Bristol - Salary to £30K
Are you a CASS Assurance Analyst with up-to-date industry experience? Or perhaps you work in Risk & Compliance or Operations and have a solid understanding of CASS?
Are you working in Bristol and interested in a career move?
How does working for an award-winning, UK listed company with up to 40 days holiday and private healthcare sound?
We’re looking for people to help ensure the firm meets its regulatory, reputational and commercial requirements. This role is ideally suited to an individual with some CASS experience who would like to further develop their career in a progressive and dynamic environment.
As a CASS Assurance Analyst, you will carry out testing of controls that manage the Company’s CASS risk in respect to its compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Client Assets Sourcebook regulations.
- Work with the CASS Assurance Senior Analyst to provide CASS specific direction and support to the CF10a and the Assurance team in general
- Keep up to date with development of the CASS regulations and their application to the Company, including liaising with the Client Asset Unit, Operational business units and Risk and Compliance
- Work with the CASS Assurance Senior Analyst to provide a view on the CASS risk faced by the business and any implications to the company from any CASS related assurance review issues
- Delivering a high volume of work in a complex and highly regulated environment within strict regulatory requirements
- Support the CASS Assurance Senior Analyst in writing high quality, professionally presented reports and assurance review findings, requiring minimal input from CASS Unit Management
- Contribute towards maintaining the CASS Risk and Control Framework and associated risk assessments from on-going continuous assurance review activity
- Please note you may also be required to travel to other UK locations once a month
Are you this Person?
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable producing high quality, well-presented reports and assurance review findings
- Comfortable keeping up to date with recent CASS regulations and changes
- A confident communicator who is happy to liaise with all levels of the business and stakeholders; sharing your knowledge clearly and effectively
- Must be a self-starter who can manage own workload
- You’re IT literate, with strong financial services knowledge and great analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading financial services firm in Bristol and across the globe. This is a highly supportive team who will encourage you to reach your potential in all areas of your career. They also offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Annual performance related bonus
- Flexible benefit such as Private Healthcare, Buy and Sell Holidays and Gym Membership
- Market leading pension contributions
- Some flexibility around working hours
The salary for this role is to £30,000 depending on experience.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment or send your CV directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employer.