Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity working directly for a high profile insurance company?
Do you have experience within a sales role and enjoy working to targets?
How about a highly accessible City Centre location with onsite catering facilities and plenty of workplace incentives?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
A reputable insurance business in Glasgow is looking Claims Advisor’s to join their busy and vibrant office on a permanent basis! Ideally, you will be outgoing, able to manage your own workload and looking for every opportunity to develop your career and knowledge of the industry.
What does the role look like:
- Uphold responsibility to ensure that negotiation and objection handling skills are used on first call to try and secure the capture and offer of services.
- Manage own diaries to follow up on any potential capture opportunities that you have been unable to secure on the first attempt.
- Ensure availability to manage incoming calls which could potentially lead to securing a third-party capture.
- Identify and feedback all areas of concern involving external suppliers which affect service delivery
- Achieve personal targets set by Direct Claims team leader in relation to capture volumes and overall conversion percentage.
- Identify areas of self-development and work with relevant team leader or assigned training delegate to achieve set goals.
What YOU need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a sales-based environment, preferably within insurance, however not essential
- Ability to demonstrate good negotiation and objection handling skills with the claimant
- Numeric and literacy qualifications are required at least to Higher/GCSE standards, together with basic computer skills
- A self-motivated and driven attitude to secure the capture of direct claimants is a must, as is a determined approach to keeping promises and ‘getting it right first time’
- A pro-active approach to all tasks with good organisational skills will help the jobholder meet all accountabilities
- Knowledge of claims processes and systems is an advantage
- Ability to work to set targets and achieve results on own initiative
What YOU will get in return:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
Location: Glasgow City
Hours - 37.5 hours per week, working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (One in three Saturdays)
*Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 2-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.*