Insurance Claims Team Leader – Glasgow – Salary to £30,000
This major claims handling operation in Glasgow city centre are specialist in the provision of technical claims services to their client portfolio. With sustained growth across their business, they are now looking to recruit a Claims Team Leader within their Glasgow site.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You’ll have a solid background within insurance claims from an insurer, broking and loss adjusting background.
- You will have experience in leading a team of experienced claims handlers with the ability to handle all daily team leader tasks.
- A natural communicator, you’ll have the ability to get the best from your team showing dedication, leading by example and pushing the team to achieve their own goals
What does the day to day look like?
- Working within this technical claims unit, you will lead and influence a team of around 10 experienced insurance claims handlers
- You’ll handle all aspects of the Team Leader remit including appraisals, performance management, work allocation, management reporting and stakeholder liaison
- Given your technical background in claims, you will handle some of the complex and contentious cases referred via the team
- You will have further involvement within the strategic development of the claims function, providing MI and recommendations for process improvements to senior management
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading claims operation in Glasgow offering start of the art offices, career progression and a rewarding balance or responsibility.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or email@example.com