Join a Financial Management Firm in the heart of Edinburgh who are dynamic, growing and seeking a professional and ambitious Client Administrator. The team provide the highest level of service and advice to corporate and private clients throughout the UK, and this is a great opportunity to enter into an organisation with a fantastic growth framework, and the chance to have a hands-on role dealing with clients and impacting the growth of the business.
- Have experience within an administrative capacity within Financial Services
- Outstanding customer service qualities and a confident telephone manner
- IT literate; you are comfortable in-putting data into CRM systems
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Professional; you take real pride in your career and development.
- Positive and can-do attitude, you are a problem solver and can think out of the box
- Supporting the Managing Partner in the day to day running and development of the practice to include regulatory requirements, marketing, client servicing and IT.
- Communicating effectively within the practice, to clients and third parties.
- Supporting the business activities end to end, and overseeing the submission of all client applications/advice sets. Organising client reviews, preparing illustrations, managing cases to completion.
- Assisting in writing client reports and supporting practice growth initiatives.
- You will be given full training on all IT and CRM systems
- Part of a small team, this role is absolutely vital to the successful running of the business – a great opportunity for someone who wants more responsibility and the chance to enhance their career.