Client Manager – Fife – Salary £35-45K DOE
‘Flexible Working Hours considered’
Are you interested in Client and Portfolio Management and have experience in an Accountancy environment?
Would you like to be a part of a vastly experienced team with a Chartered Accountants and Advisory Service who are well known for their excellent service, and where you will build and maintain strong client relationships?
Join a highly reputable, credible and respected organisation who are digital technology and service driven, and who have an impressive client bank. Looking after an established portfolio of business and private clients, your focus will be on creating coherent strategies and long-term goals.
• Must have experience in within an Accountancy environment
- Have strong business acumen and a commercial awareness of your clients, their markets and
the wider accountancy and finance industry
• Planning skills - ability to prioritise, schedule and manage conflicting deadlines and multiple workloads well.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written. Ability to influence and
• Are open and approachable and demonstrate integrity and a high level of professionalism, setting a good example to the rest of the team
• Initiative - ability to use a methodical approach overcome obstacles and provide workable solutions
- Must have experience working with Accountancy software, Xero preferred but not essential
• Manage a varied client portfolio with responsibility for the whole client experience from start to finish, with the full support of an administrative team
• Work with the partners to understand client needs and regularly evaluate performance and other required services.
• Arrange the finalisation of annual and periodic financial statements in consultation with assignment partner.
• Ensure compliance and risk are managed, with regular checks in place to evidence this.
• Attend webinars and events to grow your own development, and keep abreast of the changes in clients’ needs
This is rare opportunity for a driven and experienced Client Manager to progress their career in a forward-thinking, leading Scottish firm of Chartered Accountants. Please get in touch with Nikki McCarron at HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details, and apply with your full CV.