Client Relationship Executive - Glasgow - £21,000
Do you have experience delivering great customer service? Do you have exceptional listening and communication skills? Can you build strong working relationships with excellent rapport building skills?
We are looking to speak to experienced Customer Executives for new opportunity based in Glasgow city centre!
For this position you will have experience liaising with existing clients daily, building and maintaining really close relationships. Working with the Client Services Director and Key Account Managers, you will play a crucial part in delivering against all client expectations by providing initial telephony support and ensuring that all requests are handled upon in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity working core business hours Monday to Friday (8am-4pm or 9am-5pm) within modern city centre offices. You will receive a competitive salary of £21,000!
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience in customer service or account management
- You are able to build and maintain key business relationships
- You have great stakeholder management skills and are able to communicate in a professional manner at all times
- You have experience of going above and beyond for the customer
- You are able to take full ownership of customer enquiries and follow through to completion
- You can work with high attention to detail and are able to use Excel
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are able to manage your time and diary effectively to complete all tasks
What is the day to day like?
- Managing all key customer and clients daily via telephone and email communication
- Handling all queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Managing time and diary effectively to complete all tasks
- Assist the Client Services Director in addressing any client issues
- Liaising with various business departments and internal/external stakeholders daily
- Completing all back office tasks as well as ensuring all information is accurate on the internal system
- Working well individually and within the wider team to achieve set goals
- Supporting the Client Service Director for all review meetings by ensuring a great customer experience
- Communicate with third party providers to support the delivery of your services into your client
- Acting as a team player and assisting colleagues with workload or additional ad hoc requests
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.