Client Service Advisor, Commercial Insurance, Glasgow salary £doe
How frustrating is it when you are told you don’t have enough experience for the advertised role? You know you can do it, but no one will give you the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills in a different industry sector?
I can help. I am looking for a commercial insurance broker who would like to move into the corporate insurance broking sector. If you have commercial insurance broking experience and are ready to take on a new broking challenge, then we should talk.
Are you what I’m looking for?
- Do you have experience gained within commercial broking?
- Possess a sound understanding of technical and complex risks?
- Proficient in use of Acturis (preferred but not essential)?
- Strong communication skills?
- Enjoy working to targets to provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service?
What does the day to day look like?
- Handling new and existing commercial insurance risks
- Working with account directors, insurers and account handlers
- Keeping up to date with regulation changes
- Prepare quotations, handle renewals, deal with MTA’s market submission, client negotiations, etc.
This position comes with a competitive salary, cont pension and flexible benefits.
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such