Did you know that, the National Lottery has produced more than 40 millionaires in Aberdeen alone, making the city one of Scotland’s luckiest postcodes?
- I can’t make you a millionaire but I can help you find a great new job.
- Working for a national broker who encourages flexible and agile working.
- Offering a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday.
- Dealing with large commercial and corporate risks
- Aberdeen city centre location
- Offering bespoke insurance programmes and associated risk management and risk transfer services.
What is the role?
As a client service advisor some of your key responsibilities will include:
Work with client managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned client. This includes liaising with client managers to fully understand the client’s business and insurance requirements, contributing to the formulation of the service plan, reports, presentations and any other client documents etc, as required including visits to clients, and communicating terms of settlement to client, ensure premiums are debited (and allocated appropriately where necessary) and assist with maintenance of credit control standards.
- Identify potential improvements in client risk & insurance programme design and make recommendations to client manager, and implement recommended changes for clients if required.
- Negotiate renewal terms, mid term adjustments and cover extensions. Undertake negotiations with insurers as agreed, marketing & negotiating terms as required – fully support the broking function to achieve optimum solution for the client.
- Preparation of comprehensive marketing presentations and the renewal report, working with the broking managers to prepare full cover comparisons as required.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with insurers and where appropriate, differentiating with the client; the cover, service and industry knowledge that a specific insurer could deliver to them,
- Provide on-going communication with the client following queries/alterations and ensure client manager is kept appraised of developments.
- Identify revenue development opportunities on allocated client accounts, using knowledge of products/services in the wider community, and make recommendations to client managers.
- Ensure contract certainty is delivered. Act as an escalation point for colleagues in relation to contract certainty queries, mentors others as appropriate.
- Professionally represent company, demonstrating an understanding of corporate objectives, be seen by colleagues as someone who is supportive and helpful, and continually improve personal knowledge through appropriate training and implement appropriately.
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution, seeking assistance where necessary.
- Comply with regulatory and other standards as directed by line management,
As a Client Service Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- High level of FCA Principle and Procedures
- Good level of technical knowledge in the major and pecuniary classes, property / casualty and combined
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise work, delivering accurately and on time
- Embrace change and react positively
- Committed to growing their career
For more information on this role, please contact Elaine McCrink