CNC Miller/Turner – Glasgow – Rate £19.25 P/H
Does the idea of working in a world-renowned heavy engineering/manufacturing environment with an excellent working culture appeal to you?
I am looking to have a chat with a time served CNC Machinist to discuss joining a successful heavy engineering company in Glasgow on a full-time basis. Working in one of the companies many sites, you will be responsible for manufacturing components for the O&G and Aerospace industry
If you are looking for a fast paced and fun workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference. You want to be part of a large organization that can offer a strong career path, then this role is ideal for you.
Are you who we’re looking for?
● You will have worked in a fast paced, process driven environment
● Experience in Setting, Operating & Programming
● Able to work Dayshift/Backshift rotation
● Able to demonstrate continuous improvement and lean engineering examples.
What is on offer?
● £19.25 P/H
● Dayshift/Backshift position
● Excellent working culture
● Career progression plan
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Harjit Singh on 0141 212 7784 or firstname.lastname@example.org