HRC Recruitment is looking for a CNC Miller to join a company that are a long-term customer focussed precision engineering firm that have just invested in their workshop with over 80% of their shop floor machinery being upgraded.
Specialising in multiple industries, they have a client base that spans globally. By offering Design, Fabrication, Welding, Programming, Machining and Automation Projects, they truly can provide a specialist manufacturing facility for all their client’s needs.
How your day will look:
- Working safely at all times
- CNC Milling working on a variety of materials - Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Plastics
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Programming and operating Hurco machines
- Carrying out maintenance routines on equipment
Are you who we are looking for?
- Must be time served
- Experience of manual and CNC Milling
- Hurco experience
- Ability to program and use of models/DFX Files
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.