HRC Recruitment would like to speak with two experienced CNC Millers to join a growing precision engineering team in Ayrshire.
Do you want to work with a manufacturing company who provide machined components for multiple industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Renewables and Oil & Gas?
Do you want to work in a unique company that can offer you great company benefits and working conditions?
If you are a time served CNC Miller looking for a constant days role based in Ayrshire, and you want to make the best move of your career – read on!
. How your day to day will look:
- Operate a variety of CNC Machine Tools
- Create, Read and Interpret CNC programs
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of appropriate tooling and cutting conditions
- Compete all documentation and record labour booking
- Download edit (if required) and archive CNC programs
Are you who we are looking for?
- Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using a broad range of inspection equipment and quality standards
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.