CNC Operators – Arboath– Salary £DOE
Does the idea of working for an internationally renowned Engineering group based in Dundee and Angus interest you?
We are looking to speak to CNC Operators with Mazak experience on 2,3, or 5 axis machining centres. This role is based within the Angus area and will provide an opportunity for a permanent long-term position. Working as part of an experienced and growing team you will be producing high-quality products within the oil and gas Industry.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You must be a qualified CNC Operator with experience in the industry.
- Experience and knowledge with Mazatrol machine language will be preferred.
- A knowledge of operating machines, adjusting and setting.
- Work to a high standard and ensure expectations are always met.
- A proven track record in working to high standards, while promoting a strong health and safety ethic.
What does the day look like?
- Drawing on your experience you will be expected to operate various machines.
- Working a 2-shift pattern
- Working with a variety of materials.
- The opportunity for overtime at competitive rates.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Send me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org