CNC Miller/Turner – Glasgow – Immediate Start
Does the idea of working in privately owned, fast paced engineering/manufacturing environment with an excellent working culture appeal to you?
I am looking to have a chat with CNC Machinist to discuss joining a successful heavy engineering company specialising in high volume parts for the Automotive Industry. The role is based in Paisley on a full-time basis. Working in one of the companies many sites, you will be responsible for manufacturing components as a CNC Operator using mainly Fanuc controls.
Are you someone who wants to progress? Are you someone who wants to train and continue to develop? Are you interested in a short commute to work?
If the answer is yes to the above then get applying on the details below.
Experience needed for the role?
- You will have worked in a fast paced, process driven environment
- Experience in Operating CNC Machines
- Able to work Dayshift/Nightshift rotation (within a 14 day period you will work 7 days and be off 7days)
- Able to do routine quality checks on the material and make decisions independently
What is on offer?
- £27,500 - £35,000
- Permanent role
- Training in house constantly on offer
- Excellent working bond with the team
- Career progression plan
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Kalvin on 0141 353 8373 or firstname.lastname@example.org