HRC Recruitment would like to speak with 5 CNC Operators who are looking to join a highly respected manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
My client is a manufacturer specialising within the precision engineering industry. As a company, they like to invest in their staff and up skill at every opportunity – a true leader in their market, with a respected reputation for high quality products.
If you’re looking for a change get in touch to discuss this great opportunity.
How your day to day will look:
- Operate a variety of CNC Machine Tools
- Create, Read and Interpret CNC programs
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of appropriate tooling and cutting conditions
- Compete all documentation and record labour booking
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times
- Machining high grade material
Are you who we are looking for?
- Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing environment – ideally oil and gas
- Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical Borers and Machining centres
- You will have a great working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.