HRC Recruitment are working exclusively with our Precision Engineering client for an experienced CNC Turner.
The company is a main supplier into one of the most prestigious engineering companies in the world. This assignment will allow you to work within new product development and be a real key part of a company that is projecting a 200% increase in turnover.
This is a company critical role – the team need you working with them ASAP!
Your future employer has a fantastic reputation within the Precision Engineering and is very well renowned for continuous improvement and great working conditions.
The ideal candidate will be a time served CNC Turner, experience working with Multi Axis machinery within a process driven environment being an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to progress their career within a thriving Precision Engineering company
On offer is:
- Dayshift/Backshift/Nightshift working hours
- Great working conditions
- Inhouse training
- Career progressions
- High standard of Health & Safety
- Opportunity to join a team at the start of a massive amount of investment
How your day to day will look:
- Operate a variety of CNC Machine Tools
- Create, Read and Interpret CNC programs
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of appropriate tooling and cutting conditions
- Compete all documentation and record labour booking
- Download edit (if required) and archive CNC programs
Are you who we are looking for?
- Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using a broad range of inspection equipment and quality standards
Due to the nature of the role and the industry, this position will be snapped up very quickly. You do not want to miss out on this role and the chance to be part of a company that is at the start of the £5million investment.
Send your CV to Martine O’Kane or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.