CNC Turner – Glasgow – Hourly Rate - £20 per hour
Does the idea of working in a world-renowned heavy engineering/manufacturing environment with an excellent working culture appeal to you?
I am looking to have a chat with a time served CNC Turner to discuss joining a successful heavy engineering company in Glasgow on a permanent basis. Working in one of the companies many sites, you will be responsible for manufacturing components for the O&G and aerospace industry
If you are looking for a fast paced and fun workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference. You want to be part of a large organization that can offer a strong career path, then this role is ideal for you.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You will have worked in a fast paced, process driven environment
- Experience in Setting, Operating & Programming
- Able to work Dayshift for one role and DBN for the other
- Able to demonstrate continuous improvement and lean engineering examples
What is on offer?
- £20 per hour
- Permanent opportunity
- Dayshift and DBN options
- Excellent working culture
- Career progression plan
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Martine O’Kane on 0141 353 8382 or email@example.com