Collections Agent, Temporary
Does the idea of working in the comfort of your own home surrounded with a team of colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with service driven professionals to discuss joining a professional financial services-based company in Glasgow working full time hours. You will liaise with customers through inbound and outbound calls collating customer information as you go.
You are looking for freedom, a good work life balance and fun in the workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience working within a collections role
- Bring a polite, confident, and professional telephone manner
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Experience within Financial Services would be desirable
What does the day look like?
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Provide support to customers in arrears
- Manage cases through to resolution and negotiate for positive outcomes
- Enter information accurately to systems
- Adhere to all policies and compliance procedures
- Execute tasks in line with SLAs
You will work 35 hours per week, 5 days over 7 therefore flexibility is required to cover business hours.
Interested? Click the apply button below to send your CV to Karen Keenan