Collections Advisor - Glasgow - Salary: £20,000 p/a + bonus
Do you have experience working within a Collections environment within a regulated environment? Are you experienced in delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a full time, permanent role where you can work in a modern, state of the art office in Glasgow city centre?
We are looking to speak to experienced collections advisors for a new position based in Glasgow City Centre. Ideally, you will have experience within a fast-paced, regulated collections department, working to set targets and KPI's daily. You will be responsible for providing excellent service to a variety of customers under different circumstances and will work well individually and within a wider team environment whilst adhering to set company values and procedures.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working core business hours. You will be based in modern Glasgow City Centre offices receiving a competitive salary of £20,000 p/a DOE.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You will have strong experience within a fast-paced, telephony environment within a collections environment
- You will be a confident communicator and able to understand each customer situation daily
- You have experience within a regulated financial environment (preferred)
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are experienced working to set targets and KPI's daily, weekly and monthly
- You can work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
What does the day to day look like?
- Managing both inbound and outbound customer calls, handling all queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Working towards and exceeding all set targets and KPI's, both individually and within a wider team
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Advising and creating all suitable payment plans for customers, taking into account their financial situations
- Acting as a brand ambassador at all times, constantly promoting the company values
- Handling sensitive calls with empathy, particularly relating to any vulnerable customers
- Ensuring all internal records are up to date and accurate at all times
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team environment
What do you get in return?
- Enrollment in the company pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement
- Additional company benefits
Interested? If so, please get in touch and apply ASAP to email@example.com or click on the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.