Glasgow – Financial Services - £18,500 - £21,500
Nothing is worse than reading the spec of a call centre job, to find out at the bottom of the page that you’ll be working every Sat & Sun.
Thankfully, that’s not the case here. Not only will you be able to reclaim almost all your weekends, but you will only work a Saturday occasionally from 9am-2pm.
Pretty good deal, right? But what’s the catch? There’s always a catch.
Our client is known for hiring based on personality, not experience. Because maintaining a positive energy in the office is massively important to their culture.
If you are shy, quiet and reserved, then sorry, this role is not for you.
Confidence is a must – they need someone who is driven and has a positive, outgoing energy. If you have a willingness to learn and you are as passionate about amazing customer service as they are, then you’ll be a fantastic fit.
That’s the catch.
Ok but whats the role?
Based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre you’ll be:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Advising customers on suitable payment plans
- Listen to customer situations handling calls with empathy and confidence.
- Deliver outstanding levels of service
- Updating system accurately after each call
- Adhering to company quality guidelines closely
What you need to apply:
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and efficiently
- Experience within a regulated financial environment is preferred but not essential
Sound like you?
Great. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Get in touch with Karen Keenan, firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.