Collections Complaints Team Manager - Kilmarnock - £25,000
Do you have a background within the Collections industry? Are you an experienced Contact Centre people manager who strives upon coaching a team to deliver customer satisfaction? Do you ideally have experience in managing complaints or disputes, along with the relevant FCA regulations?
HRC Recruitment are shortlisting for a new to the market Collections Complaints Team Manager vacancy. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within a fantastic business based in Kilmarnock town centre!
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background in Contact Centre Team Management
• A natural people person with outstanding people management skills
• Experience working in a regulated FCA environment
• An understanding of complaint management with an ability to handle all escalated customer disputes
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to manage adherence to relevant policies, regulations and procedures
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
• Solid internal stakeholder management skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Monitor, manage and motivate your team
• Take ownership of all escalated calls to provide first call resolution
• Provide dispute MI
• Communicate client updates to required support teams
• Following performance management framework where necessary
• Providing coaching and encouraging skill development
• Completing monthly call monitoring sessions
• Manage all attendance and timekeeping within the team, following policies and procedures, liaising with Human Resources if appropriate
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Provide regular updates to the senior operational team on any issues
• Hold monthly 121’s and provide feedback and objectives accordingly
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.