Are you an experienced Collections Team Manager?
Would you like to work for a professional services firm based in Glasgow City Centre, working in a modern office environment?
Do you consider yourself an exceptional people manager, with strong analytical skills and an ability to motivate and coach advisors to achieving their best?
This vacancy sits within a modern city centre based firm that is highly reputable. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an existing team and make a real difference to the performance, working closely alongside the senior leadership team.
The overall purpose of this role is to manage a team within a commerical and consumer debt recovery function, drive performance through coaching, feedback and regular 121’s. You will have outstanding leadership skills, be confident analysing data in order to identify opportunities for coaching and future improvements. You will also have a really strong ability to build rapport with clients and third party providers.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background in Collections Team Management
• Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
• A natural people person with outstanding people management skills
• A strong external relationship builder who is able to build rapport quickly with client and third party providers
• Ideally, you will have experience working in an FCA regulated environment
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Absence and performance management experience
• Ability to manage towards closely monitored KPI’s and financial revenue targets, holding accountability and pushing for excellence
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
• Solid internal stakeholder management skills
• A forward thinker who is confident challenging processed and procedures to push for improvement initiatives
What does the day to day look like?
• Monitor, manage and motivate your team
• Management of client instructions and allocation of resources
• Take ownership of any escalated calls and provide first call resolution
• Providing coaching and encouraging skill development
• Production of financial and MI reporting
• Completing monthly call monitoring sessions
• Attending client meetings
• Manage all attendance and timekeeping within the team, following policies and procedures, liaising with Human Resources if appropriate
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Manage adherence to inbound and outbound activity rotas
• Provide regular updates to the senior operational team on any issues
• Hold monthly 121’s and provide feedback and objectives accordingly
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.