HRC Recruitment are recruiting for a Commercial Gas Field Service Engineer with knowledge of Industrial Burners installation, repair and maintenance, to join a Global Manufacturer of Industrial Production Equipment. Due to continued growth our client is looking to add to their existing service team to continue to deliver a high quality of customer service.
Based from home, the successful Engineer will liaise with the Service Manager and travel to customer sites across the South / Middle of England (with occasional travel further afield). You will be a multi-skilled / time served Engineer with a Commercial Gas ticket and knowledge of Industrial Burners. During the course of this role you will be responsible for installation, service, repair of industrial burners as well as mechanical and electrical processing equipment.
You will be an excellent communicator who can be the face of the organisation when dealing with customers / subcontractors on site and over the phone and who can deliver equipment training to customers’ own in-house engineering team if required.
Duties of post: -
- Carry out planned and non-routine maintenance, including breakdown rectification on a variety of industrial burners, plc operated plant and machinery / conveyor systems.
- Recommend alterations and improvements to operation of equipment where appropriate.
- Contribute to the installation and commissioning of new equipment and plant where appropriate.
- Carry out other duties from time to time that may be reasonably requested.
- Ensuring that downtime is keep to the minimum.
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Skills.
- Time Served Engineer (HNC / C&G in relevant engineering)
- Commercial Gas Ticket.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Promotes safe working practices.
- Sets high personal standards for quality of work and level of service provided.
The successful Engineer will be provided a Company Van including tools for the role, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Company Credit Card for expenses and attractive renumeration package. Salary consists of basic salary plus excellent overtime earning potential over 38 hours, 33 days holiday and yearly salary increase (Company performance dependant)