Commercial Account Executive – Aberdeen – Salary up to £50,000 plus package
Smart insurance brokerages know they need to plan for the future in order to be ahead of the game and this Aberdeen based business are already ahead of the curve.
With succession planning at the heart of their growth plans, they are looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Account Executive to their team.
Working with an existing client base passed on from a retiring executive, you’ll be allocated a substantial portfolio across the Mid-Corporate arena with a remit for servicing and growing the portfolio.
Their local team culture means you benefit from the best of both worlds, no corporate red tape as you’ll find in a national brokerage combined with the buying power of a larger firm.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Already established in the insurance market, you will be operating as an Account Executive or Account Handler
- Ideally, you’ll have sound technical insurance experience with hands on knowledge of business classes including liability, property, commercial motor and PI /D&O
- With a good handle on the local business community, you will have a flair for networking and building your contact base to drive the growth of your client portfolio
- You’ll have a clear career ambition to work towards a senior level role within the broking industry
What does the day to day look like?
- In this client facing role, you will be working with an existing portfolio of SME and Mid-Corporate level accounts spread across most commercial business classes
- Handling new business presentations and renewals, you will provide clear and innovative insurance advice appropriate to your clients needs
- You will be working with professional practices to strengthen existing introducer relations to support the growth of your client base
- You’ll be working closely with you dedicated account handlers and claims support to ensure your clients receive the smoothest possible service
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 email@example.com