Weighing up the pros and cons….
You’ll have heard this advice before.
For any big decision, get a piece of A4, draw a line down the middle, write down the positives and the negatives.
Its good advice in the job market, particularly if you are in a good role just now but have that nagging feeling there may be something better out there.
This Commercial Account Executive position in Aberdeen has a lot to offer so lets look a bit further…
- Large exciting SME level client base offered
- Quality referrals generated from professional practice connections
- Independently owned business which offers superb flexibility
- Full technical support from a local broking team
- Creativity is encouraged.
- Base salary to £55k plus car allowance and bonus
- Well, you will need to leave to comfort zone of your current job
- A lot of work in the initial term to get to know the clients
- Learning the systems
- Leaving behind your current colleagues.
Do you feel the pros in this opportunity outweigh the cons?
Its all about balance though. If you feel this opportunity might be a positive move for you then get in touch and we can chat through the finer details.
I’m on 07880553345 email@example.com