Commercial Account Executive – Glasgow – Salary to £50,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Are you working within the commercial insurance sector and looking for that elusive opportunity to work towards director level status? This independent broking business are actively succession planning and have identified a need to bring in a talented executive to their team.
In this newly created Account Executive role, you will take ownership of a highly profitable corporate client bank whilst benefiting from high quality referrals.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work closely with one of the best names in the broking industry who will steer you towards your long-term career goal.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have a background within the commercial broking arena either from an independent of national background.
- Either a general or niche broking executive, you will have sound technical skills across commercial insurance business classes
- Ideally you will have a track record in client facing insurance advice although do get in touch if you are a proactive handler looking to make the step into executive work
- You will have progress towards the professional level exams
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be working as a client facing account executive who will take over a highly profitable client bank from a director
- You will be working with a wide variety of corporate level accounts ranging across technology, construction, finance, engineering and life sciences
- You will benefit from corporate referrals from key contacts including venture capitalists and professional practice connections
- Working in conjunction with the highly qualified technical broking team, you will be involved in developing innovative solutions for complex and demanding client accounts
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Stuart McKenna on 0141 353 8371 or firstname.lastname@example.org