Commercial Account Handler – Edinburgh – Salary to £25,000
You are already established within the commercial insurance sector.
You are an account handler or underwriter with a zest for the industry but not seeing the growth you are looking for.
How would you like to progress your career in a firm who have an unparalleled track record in internal promotion?
How about working in a business who have invested hugely in their own brand resulting in them becoming the most cutting-edge broking business in Scotland?
Well you are in luck as a rare opening is available in this Edinburgh broking firm’s commercial team….
What does the day to day look like?
- Working within the commercial team, you will handle all areas of the broking remit for SME businesses across the general commercial sector.
- You’ll handle new business quotations, service mid-term adjustments and process renewals for clients.
- Working in close conjunction with the executive team, you’ll play an integral part in preparing presentations and compiling research.
- This varied role will allow you to build relationships with the client base and you’ll have the scope to meet with clients on a face to face level.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will already have commercial insurance experience gained either within a broking firm or insurer
- You’ll share a passion for the insurance industry and have a willingness to develop through the professional exams (funded by the firm).
- With a highly diverse and loyal client portfolio in place, you’ll be an astute relationship builder who relishes the variety of working with many business classes.
- You’ll have a positive and client focused approach to your work.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then apply or get in touch on 07557407717 / firstname.lastname@example.org