What do these facts have in common?
• Chariots of Fire’s famous opening scene was shot on St Andrews’ West Sands.
• Leuchars RAF base is the UK’s oldest airfield still in use today.
• Dunfermline was Scotland’s capital between the 11th and 15th centuries.
• Fife’s Anstruther Fish Bar won the UK’s best fish and chips shop in 2008–09
• Dunfermline Abbey is the resting place of King Robert the Bruce.
You guessed it, they all happened in the Kingdom of Fife. Can you see yourself being based there, too?
I am working with a broking company with a reputation for client service and professional service due to their totally unique working model, to find them a commercial broker based in the area.
Working closely with directors, you will handle new and existing risks, providing quotations, renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, etc. You will be dealing with a full spread of commercial insurance SME/Mid-size risks and developing relationships with clients and insurers.
This position is rarely available and offers office hours. You will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and ongoing support towards insurance qualifications.
For a confidential chat, please call me on 0141 353 8376