Commercial Broker – Aberdeen – Salary to £30,000
As an experienced insurance professional, finding the right broker who is going to allow you to achieve your own career goals is a tricky business.
You want to find a brokerage who not only understands how to take care of their staff, they know how to take care of business also.
This established firm have already promoted 3 individuals into senior level roles in the past 12 months. This visible plan for succession demonstrates completely their willingness to promote from within.
They are also at the forefront of the UK insurance market with a plan to grow even further both organically and acquisitively.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You’ll have experience within the insurance sector, ideally with a solid working knowledge of commercial lines business
- As either a broker or underwriter, you’ll have a natural ability to work with clients and foster long term relationships
- You’ll have a positive and diligent attitude to your work, crucial when operating in a small and busy team
- As a career minded professional, you will have a drive to develop professionally with professional development funded by the firm
What does the day to day look like?
- Working in this close-knit team, you will be handling the day to day servicing of both new and existing commercial client accounts
- This varied role will allow you to deal with a range of insurances across liability, cyber, property, commercial motor, PI and agricultural/farming business
- Handling new business processing, mid-term adjustments and renewals, you’ll play an integral role in the team as a dedicated point of contact for clients
- You’ll support the growth of the branch by working closely with the director and handling new business broking work
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis with a base salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits package.
For a chat around this rarely available opportunity, please apply or get in touch on 07880553345 or firstname.lastname@example.org