An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Glasgow office for an experienced commercial insurance broker.
I am looking for a commercial insurance broker with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, to the join the team.
- Support the account executives and directors with the administration of their client’s insurance requirements on a daily basis.
- Support with all matters relating to the processing of risk and premium data and claims data.
- Liaise with underwriters, claim technicians and clients.
- Assist in achieving client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
- Monitor and issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Management & monitoring of continuous policy renewals and liaison with the finance department and underwriters to resolve outstanding issues
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of commercial insurance broking is esential
- Experience using Acturis- desirable
- Experience in an insurance or FCA regulated environment
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a similar account’s handler function/role
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Very strong numerical skills- you will also have a proven capability using Excel Spreadsheets.
- Accuracy and a high level of attention to detail, along with a tenacious attitude to see problems and queries to a close
- Strong customer service skills/ strong working relationships with the ability to challenge
For more information or a confidential chat, contact Elaine McCrink