Commercial Catering Engineer – Central Belt – Salary up to £34,000 + van & fuel card
Are you looking to join a company that up holds traditional family values, whilst being a forward-thinking organisation? Does the idea of working a growing company with contracts across Scotland sound exciting to you?
We are looking to have a chat with Commercial Catering Engineers, for a role with a Catering Servicing company in Scotland. Based in in central Scotland, they are seeking Engineers with COMCAT qualifications to join their growing team of engineers across Scotland. Dealing with a variety of Clients you will be responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of all types of commercial catering equipment.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have experience working with commercial catering equipment and be able to diagnose and repair all types of equipment.
- You will be a fully qualified engineer with electrical qualifications and COMCAT gas qualifications.
- You will be Gas Safe Registered.
- You will have a full and preferably clean driving licence.
- Ideally you will be based in the central belt, Fife, Perth or Dundee.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for the servicing, repairs and maintenance of commercial catering equipment.
- Fault finding on electrical and gas catering equipment.
- This is a mobile role, to respond to needs of the clients and tasks are allocated daily.
- You will be taking part in a weekend on call rota of every 1 in 8 with weekly on call fee.
This role offers a competitive salary with a company van and fuel card.
If this is the next role for you, get in touch with Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org