Commercial Gas Engineer – Aberdeen – Salary £DOE
Do you like the sound of working for one of the UK’s most established Facilities Management providers, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Commercial Gas Engineers in Aberdeen and surrounding areas to discuss joining this successful FM division on a full-time permanent basis. Working on specific client contracts within the private sector, you would be carrying out reactive and planned maintenance within various facilities.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management organisation or similar environments.
- Commercial Gas qualifications
- Preferably have IPAF and PASMA certificates – however this is not essential to the role.
- Experience of reactive and planned maintenance, as well as Installation
- Full and preferably clean driving licence.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working alongside another Gas Engineer to respond to reactive maintenance, as well as carry out planned maintenance tasks, your work will vary day to day. There is also on call rotas for any reactive breakdown cover.
- You will be working on a specific client contract, and report into the Facilities Manager of this contract.
- There will be opportunities to grow skills and qualifications during your time at this organisation.
This is the role for you! Call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com