Commercial Gas Engineer – Aberdeen - £DOE + Van & Fuel Card
Are you an experienced commercial gas engineer with experience in facilities management? You are looking to work for an organisation that takes care of its staff and helps them progress in their career?
We are looking to speak to Commercial Gas Engineer in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas for an exciting permanent opportunity with a well-known FM company, who due to a large period of growth is looking to add to their already established team. Working for various contracts across Aberdeen and the surrounding areas, we are looking for someone who can carry out the maintenance and repair of various commercial systems and boilers.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experienced in maintenance and repair of commercial units, boilers, plant, pumps and controls.
- Have Domestic and Commercial qualifications, including CCN1, COCN1, CIGA1.
- Ability to work as part as a multi trade team, but also work alone under own initiative.
- Experience in client facing roles.
- Full driving licence.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working alongside another Gas Engineer to respond to reactive maintenance, as well as carry out planned maintenance tasks, your work will vary day to day.
- Attend reported/suspected gas emergencies.
- Work in line with Gas Safety Regulations.
- Work alongside other trades to provide support when appropriate.
- You will be working on a specific client contract, and report into the Facilities Manager of this contract.
- There will be opportunities to grow skills and qualifications during your time at this organisation.
- This is a mobile role where you will be required to drive.
- There will be an on-call rota of 1 in 8, with on call fee and call out rate applied when appropriate.
The package of this role includes a salary based on experience, as well as company van and fuel card. There are company benefits including overtime rates, and an attractive holiday package.
Are you the right person for this role?
Call Kirsty in our Dundee office today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org