Do you think all underwriting roles are the same?
This one certainly isn’t!
- You will find yourself underwriting not only a full spread of general commercial risks but a large portfolio of bio-mass and renewables risks to name a few.
- You will get a competitive salary to £32,000 plus generous annual bonus, pension, etc.
- Working in a modern city centre office, where there is a definite work hard play hard culture.
- Responsible for clients throughout Scotland and N Ireland.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced Commercial Underwriter with the flexibility and skills to review and evaluate all levels and types of commercial insurance risks including large accounts.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Build and maintain relationships whilst proactively delivering first class technical support and assistance on new business, renewals and mid-term alterations
- Analysing, underwriting and processing individual risks including more complex and larger risks like mid corporate, fleet aligned with regional risk appetite and profitability objectives
- Complying with all regulatory and internal system controls
- A commitment to high quality customer service
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and respond to change
• Ability to work on own and to support team work to deliver department objectives
This company pride themselves on being a great place to work, so along with a supportive culture and ongoing career development opportunities, you can also look forward to some very attractive benefits. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of £26,000 to £32,000 dependent upon experience, an annual bonus (up to 10%) and a variety of other benefits, including a contributory pension scheme (maximum 12% employer contribution), staff discounts, gym subsidy and health and wellbeing plan.
For more information, forward your CV to Elaine McCrink