Are you Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 2yrs PQE seeking to join an award winning full- service firm as part of their highly ranked and respected team?
This is a great role with direct client contact, the support of a full team and the opportunity to be a human being and have ownership in a and modern and progressive progressive culture.
- Must be a qualified solicitor with experience within Commercial Property.
- Commercially astute with a sound awareness and interest in the Property market in Scotland
- Are naturally charismatic with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive and can-do approach, and you are ready to progress your career with a team at the forefront of their field.
- Ability to your initiative and apply a commercial approach to your work.
The Role and Firm
- Dealing with a wide range of client transactions, your will have the opportunity to work in investment, property finance, development, management of client property portfolios and joint-venturing.
- Working across a range of sectors and industries, with a particular focus on Office, Retail and Industrial Property.
- Are passionate about promoting a flexible working environment and are committed to working in a new way to deliver the best in legal services.
- Offer genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- You will work closely with professionals who have been singled out by Legal 500 and Chambers for their knowledge and approach.
Please get in touch with Kirsty Mcfarlane to speak on a confidential basis, and please apply with your up to date CV detailing your current remuneration.