Commodity Manager – Ayrshire - £35,000
Are you a Commodity Manager looking for a new challenge? Have you got experience working within a manufacturing environment? Does the idea of working with a great team of people in a modern facility sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking to chat with Commodity Managers to discuss an exciting role with a leading company based in Irvine. You will have excellent knowledge of procurement and commodity management. You will have experience across the entire scope of all commodities covering systems, supplier communication, inventory management, compliance to control processes.
What does your day look like?
- Purchase goods and services in line with current procurement policies and procedures
- Working with suppliers and building strong relationships
- Negotiation and sourcing across various commodities
- Designing and implementing RFQ’s, tenders and auctions
- Identify, introduce and develop new suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar buyer/procurement role
- Good knowledge of ERP/ MRP system experience essential
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Familiar with TCOO models and principles
- CIPS qualification or similar is desirable
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.