Do you speak fluent Spanish?
Do you have experience working for a Global Organisation, liaising with clients worldwide?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Ayrshire area working for an established global employer?
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak to fluent Spanish speakers for a new, exciting role based in North Ayrshire (on-site parking available). For this role, you must have experience working for a global organisation, dealing with candidates and clients worldwide.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary (experience dependent) and excellent company benefits.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages, both written and orally
- Experience working for a global employer
- Presentation and communications experience is desired
- A strong communicator
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Able to proof-read and check translation documents
- Excellent time and diary management, ensuring all tasks are complete
What is the day to day like?
- Creating and executing all training plans when required
- Proof-reading all translation documents
- Working with a global team to sell the key value proposition of the platform
- Creating and working on communication campaigns and training events
- Entering all data accurately into the system
- Developing documentation, training and communications material and supporting training sessions all staff members
- Ensuring all training materials are available
- Supporting any changes that need to be made to the software and communicating across the business
- Providing recommendations for future enhancements of the training for the company
What do you get in return?
- Excellent competitive salary of up to £40,290 (experience dependent)
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- 33 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.