Industrial CompEx Electrician - Inverness – Temporary - £DOE
Does the idea of working for an established and growing market leader within the EC & I Market on varied contracts across Scotland and rest of UK who can offer significant career progression sound ideal for you?
We’re looking to have a chat with Industrial Electricians with up to date CompEx with experience with on-site installation, maintenance, testing and inspection of works on projects in Hazardous areas including FMCG sites, Water Treatment Plants, Petrochemical facilities and Pharmaceutical Plants.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Be time-served in a recognised apprenticeship, with experience in industrial environments
- Have CompEx 01-04
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Ability to fault find and recognise issues in electrical systems
- Comprehensive understanding of BS7671 Wiring Regulations and 2391 Inspection and Testing.
- Preferably have an ECS Grade card, safety passport and IPAF.
What does the day look like?
- Working in an industrial environment to carry out installation, maintenance and inspection & testing.
- Rewiring, ladder rack and containment.
- Working as part of team of direct staff and subcontractors.
- Following health and safety guidelines.
- Reporting directly to onsite supervisor.
Sounds like the opportunity for you! Call Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com