Complaint Handler - Glasgow - Permanent - Salary to £24,500
A new permanent opportunity for a Financial Services Complaint Handler has come about within a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre. They are offering a first-class salary and rewards package for the right person!
This is a phenomenal time to work for a forward-thinking, creative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm inspires an accommodating and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Responsibilities of the Complaint Handler role:
You will be part of a fast-growing department answering complex, and technical customer queries and providing analysis on complaints across Investment products, providing necessary resolution on cases where possible.
What does the day to day look like:
- Display outstanding attention to detail and work towards deadlines as advised by FCA
- Build excellent customer relationships from the first point of contact through to resolution
- Display excellent technical and product knowledge providing insight to customers where possible
- Deliver first-class customer outcomes
Are you this person?
- Must have a positive mindset, be forward-thinking and focused on providing the best possible service for clients and customers alike
- Excellent customer service or client account management skills
- MUST have previous financial services knowledge preferably within Investments or Pensions
- Awareness of risk and how this impacts the banking industry
- Solutions focused with the ability to use initiative to help solve complex queries and technical questions
What's in it for you?
- First-class training and development
- Excellent starting salary up to £24,500 for the right candidate
- Full benefits package including opportunities for supported study, private healthcare and more
If you are looking for a modern but supportive environment, future career progression opportunities and want to be part of a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.