Complaints Handler – Salary £20,000 - £24,000
Excellent at communicating and listening.
Strong knowledge of the FCA regulations and Treating Customers Fairly
Results focused with proven letter writing skills
Does this sound like you? You understand how big an impact you can make on the customer
journey, and how important it is to get to the bottom of any problems in order to implement the most appropriate solution.
You’re a listener and a doer. You actively look for ways to improve the customer experience,
using your expert product knowledge and ability to negotiate
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have worked in a regulated complaints role
- You can show empathy to vulnerable customers
- You can communicate confidently to customers
- You can remain calm under pressure
- You can quickly build rapport with your customers
What does the day to day look like?
- Confidently receiving and making calls
- Listen to customers to assist in providing a suitable resolution
- Handle full complaint from start to finish in line with FCA regulations
- Striving to provide your customers with first-time resolutions, where possible
- Working towards performance targets
- Communicate complex information simply, both verbally and in writing
Interested? Get in touch with Karen Keenan to discuss this opportunity and apply for the role:
0141 353 8367 / email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as