Senior Complaints Handler/ Complaints Manager
Are you an experienced Complaint Handler or Manager?
Do you have a thorough understanding of FCA regulated dispute policies or procedures?
We are looking to speak to experienced Financial Services Complaints professionals for an exciting opportunity with a Glasgow based business.
This role is initially for a duration of approximately 9 months and paying circa £14.00 per hour.
Working as part of a small team you will be able to pick up workload quickly and utilise your prior complaints knowledge well.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have extensive complaint handling experience within a previous role
- You are able to identify, investigate and resolve a range of customer complaints within FCA guidelines
- You have excellent customer service skills and experience
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to manage your time and dairy effectively to complete your caseload
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and act as a key figure within the team for support
- You have experience completing a full investigation into each complaint, following all set policies and procedures
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, V Look Up's and formula's)
- You are able to work towards set deadlines independently
What is the day to day like?
- Handling all inbound complaints in a proficient manner by identifying, investigating and resolving financial services customer complaints
- Create and maintain accurate complaint records
- Produce appropriate MI reports to ensure that complaints deadlines are effectively met
- Work with extenral regulatory bodies and legal professionals when required
- Review and revise internal complaint handling policies as appropriate
- Capturing all data and information in relation to each complaint to make an accurate assessment of the outcome
- Managing your time and diary effectively to complete all tasks and to maintain your caseload
- Liaising and supporting various business departments daily
- Discussing the complaint outcome, handling any further enquiries when required
- Ensuring that all internal policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Building and maintaining your knowledge and skillset within the sector, keeping up to date with any industry changes
- Supporting and developing other team members when required
Interested? If so, please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.