Compliance Analyst - Permanent - Glasgow - Salary to £23K
Do you currently work across legal, financial services or another professional service industry?
Do you live and breathe compliance and want to work for a high profile legal firm?
How about a supportive and progressive environment?
I am looking to speak with professional services candidates about a permanent opportunity with an international legal business based in Glasgow City Centre. This firm is offering full training in the compliance field and the opportunity to develop your career long term.
This team is responsible for taking on and managing the firm's new business particularly in relation to conflicts.
What does the day to day look like?
This individual will be responsible for providing compliance services in relation to conflict searching for new business. You will be expected to execute first-class customer service when dealing with client and customer queries and respond within the necessary timeframes.
- Conflict searching for new and existing clients
- Analyse and report on conflict searches, taking care to do so within necessary risk framework and guidelines and liaise with Conflicts Investigation Team
- Carry out required AML checks
- Deal with all queries from clients, and other third parties and manage requests in an efficient manner
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, we want to speak with those from a regulated or professional services environment with previous experience in a legal or financial services firm.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to fact find
- Ideally, degree educated or have industry-relevant qualifications
- First-class communication skills and the ability to articulate to senior stakeholders and/or relevant professional bodies
- Ability to work under pressure to meet demanding targets and deadlines
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a top global legal firm
- First-class flexible benefits package
- Starting salary of £23,000
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.