Compliance Assurance Platform Manager - Glasgow - Competitive Salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Assurance Platform Manager to join a leading Investment Banking group in Glasgow city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Compliance Assurance Platform Manager role
- The role holder will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day operational support to Monitoring &Testing users of the Compliance Assurance Platform.
- Working with the wider Compliance Assurance Planning, Tools and Issues Management team leads on the development and ongoing management of CAP and associated tools to facilitate efficient review, planning and reporting processes.
- Assisting with reporting and data architecture to ensure the team can meet requirements on a timely and accurate basis.
- Working with the Head of the Business Support Team to run the implemented business service model to support users in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EME regions, including the on boarding and training of new users, and the review of logical access management.
- Managing the maintenance of a framework for identifying and tracking changes required in the technology solutions and working with Compliance Technology to ensure that changes are implemented in a manner that ensures that systems remain aligned and compatible.
- Assisting with the co-ordinating and the agreement of data requirements for any systems roll out or enhancements including appropriate data standards and corresponding controls, including the UAT process.
- Maintaining and updating core and reference data, in addition to managing the quality of the data held in the system, owning data standards, and working with the business user groups to remediate issues.
- Undertaking QA reviews and assessments of the information held within the technology solutions, and taking the lead on co-ordinating ongoing ‘customer feedback’ reviews to ensure that outputs remain relevant and useful to their recipients.
- Working with the Planning & Reporting and Issues Management teams to coordinate the production of and progress to the teams’ annual plans and develop reports to allow for the production of required MI.
- Improving technical knowledge through self-learning or training, supporting the wider community in their development through the sharing of knowledge.
- Professional/technical experience
- Experience of banking, broad awareness of Compliance desirable.
- Advanced level MS Excel capable as a minimum of producing and maintaining automated models
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Degree or equivalent education
- Financial services experience across a range of products/client segments, either in Compliance or an Internal Audit role
- Language skills
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency