Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience working in Mortgages, Financial Services or Insurance?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable organisation working across both their Glasgow city centre and Clydebank sites. This is a full time, permanent position joining the company at a very exciting time of growth.
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager, who comes from a mortgage background. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company. You will also have experience in managing different projects through to completion.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous experience working as a Contact Centre Team Manager
• Ideally you will have experience of Mortgages or Financial Services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback to team members
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
What does the day to day look like?
• Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• A hands on manager who can support the development of the team
• Monitoring team and individual performance
• Working with other team leaders to ensure overall departmental objectives are met
• Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
To apply, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.