Are you an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager looking to secure a new role in the next coming weeks, to start fresh in the New Year?
If so, I have an exciting brand new opportunity rarely available to the senior end of the call and contact centre market in Glasgow!
Role: Service Delivery Manager/ Operations Manager
Location: Glasgow & Clydebank
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 DOE + benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday core hours
The ideal candidate would be am experienced Operations Manager who is able to manage a high number of direct reports in a combined front/ back office, regulated financial services environment. Ideally, you will also have experience of managing blended telephony/ admin advisors. You will be extremely service level focused and have strong operational skills to ensure all SLA’s across the department are met. You will be a confident leader who is able to deputise for the Head of Operations when required, with strong internal stakeholder management skills.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background working in a contact centre environment at a senior level, you will have both back office and front office experience
• At least 3 years experience at operational management level
• Outstanding coaching skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to identify process improvements and come from a background where continuous improvement is encouraged
• Confident decision maker
• Experience of handling escalated matters and making final resolution decisions
• Able to manage workloads and utilize internal resource effectively to ensure SLA’s are met
• Excellent communication and people management skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Responsible for all planning, productivity, reporting and utilizing of staff with an ultimate aim of achieving exceptional service levels
• Managing direct line reports of circa 15 coaches/ team leaders and their advisors
• Leading, coaching and developing the operational team
• Short to medium term operational planning
• Identifying capacity and managing internal resource to meet customer demands and workload
• Drive productivity across the area
• Assess and manage escalated cases
• Proactively looking to identify area for improvement
• Adhering to WFM systems
• Lead and drive consistency across all teams in the department
• Ensure accurate reporting is in place
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.