Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you come from a strong outbound sales background?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable organisation based just outside of Glasgow. This is a full time position joining the company at a very exciting time of growth, initially on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager, who ideally comes from a regulated background. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company. You will also have experience in managing different projects through to completion.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous experience working as a Contact Centre Team Manager in an outbound sales environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback to team members
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
What does the day to day look like?
• Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• A hands on manager who can support the development of the team
• Monitoring team and individual performance
• Working with other team leaders to ensure overall departmental objectives are met
• Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
To apply, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo below
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.