Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager from a sales operation?
Are you comfortable motivating and managing teams towards achieving outbound sales targets?
Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
If so, I have an exciting new opportunity to the Falkirk Call & Contact Centre Market.
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager who comes from a background managing a team of outbound sales advisors. You will thoroughly enjoy working closely with a team, coaching and motivating individuals using differing styles, in order to improve the tangible end results. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous experience working as a Team Manager within a similar environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Absence and performance management experience
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
• Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
What does the day to day look like?
• Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• A hands on manager who can support the development of the team
• Monitoring team and individual performance
• Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.