Do you have Contact Centre first line management experience?
Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
Would you like to join a busy team of Helpdesk Advisors and support their development?
Sound like something that is of interest? ..
HRC Recruitment are representing an exclusive opportunity to the Edinburgh market for a Contact Centre Manager. This role will be supporting an existing senior manager and will be a really varied position, meaning you will be a hands on people manager who enjoys managing varying tasks and taking joint ownership of the telephony function within the wider business.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous experience working as a Team Manager within a similar environment
• Ideally you would have experience in an advice based telephone line, although this is not essential
• Remote management experience is also preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Absence and performance management experience
• Ability to provide leadership through emotionally demanding enquiries, dealing with vulnerable individuals
• Quality assurance and case checking experience
What does the day to day look like?
• Motivate team and support the team daily, providing close coaching and support
• Working alongside the Senior Manager to develop new partnerships and promote an internal culture of excellence
• Managing the team to deliver on overall customer experience and ensuring advice audit standards are met
• Daily performance and absence management
• Collating and reporting on advisor KPI performance
• Deputising for the Senior Manager, with strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.