Position: Contracts Administrator
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday–Friday 8.30-4.30
Are you a highly skilled Contracts Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a well-established client, based in Hillington. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment and will have the ability to work to your own initiative.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be a highly confident professional, responsible for the daily running of engineers, ensuring each day runs smoothly and efficiently:
What will your typical day look like?
- Manage the Power BI/SAGE inputs to ensure reports are accurate.
- Issue PECTRs and updated CS30 list with live projects on request.
- Maintain all projects on SAFE, including creation and amendment.
- Process Purchase Orders / Invoices.
- Log expenses for Installation / Commissioning Team.
- Produce SAGE Reports.
- Produce relevant documents e.g. H&S Manual, O&M Manual, CDM Files.
- Collection / Uplift of Product Procedure.
- Set up Delivery Point Numbers for BOC / Donseed Numbers.
- Maintain Accident Records.
- Assist Supply Chain / Compliance Manager.
- Maintain Approved Subcontractor Database.
- Assist with Pre-Quals, H&S Questionnaires.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Business Manager, Administration Supervisor and/or Contracts Director
What type of person are we looking for?
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently as required
- Shows attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities calmly and efficiently
- Decision making
- Ability to handle escalations
- Maintain and develop own skills and experience as required
- Undertake training as required to obtain new skills and techniques to support continuous improvement & development of the department and job role.
- Display appropriate standards of behaviours
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Rachael Brooks via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.