Position: Contracts Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a highly skilled Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a well-established client, based in the West of Glasgow. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment and will have the ability to work to your own initiative.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be a highly confident professional who will have the ability to develop relationships with ease. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Customer Care Manager, with operation of the Customer Care and Installation department of the business.
What will your typical day look like?
- Acts as resource person. Deals with customer requests, enquiries and complaints.
- Scheduling remedials and replenishing materials as and when required.
- Various filing duties both electronic and paper.
- Coordinating, ordering and tracking various materials/parts and liaising with stores staff to ensure prompt response and efficient use of company materials and resources.
- Maintaining computerised information systems including Remedial Control Documents.
- Organising and programming appointments in conjunction with client, occupier and operatives.
- Issuing documentation of varying forms to site teams both direct and client.
- Liaising closely with other departments within the business namely Dispatch, Contracts, Technical, Production, Accounts and Estimating.
- Understanding and updating various integrated systems.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Upbeat, positive and keen to work as part of a busy and growing team.
- Proven background in a similar Administration environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the construction and labour industry would be highly desirable.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy pressured environment.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent speech, strong organizational skills and you will be very well presented.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.